Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Armytrix was born from a culture of innovation. We create products, services and experiences for the present while bringing the future ever closer. With uncompromising determination, we go where others can only dream of, to achieve what others thought impossible. This undaunted spirit has propelled our rise and fueled our desire to achieve even greater feats. We've only just begun.

Armytrix is prepared to awaken the Porsche 981's true abilities with our T304 crafted stainless steel valvetronic exhaust. Replacing the stock exhaust for an elite substitute, be ready to satisfy your previously insatiable appetite. Designed to have a less restrictive flow access, allowing the exhaust to travel with clear intent and ruthless efficiency. Crafted with the attention to detail befitting of royalty, giving you, the owner, the ultimate Porsche experience of tantalizing power and mesmerizing sound. Separate and distinguish yourself from the herd, be all that you can be. Like you, we've only just begun.

EXHAUST SYSTEMS
Titanium System | High Strength-to-Weight Ratio | Master Craftsmanship | Massive Weight Reduction | F1 Sound
Stainless Steel System | T304 Stainless Steel | Flawless TIG Weld | Durability Unquestioned | Lighter Than Stock | Deep/Full Exhaust Note

VALVETRONIC SYSTEM
Valves ON (Race Mode) | Improved Low Level Tone | Amplified Mid-Range Note | Increased High Pitch Acoustic | Sharper/Crisper Sound | Noticeable BHP Gain | Low&Mid Range Torque Upgrade | Unobstructed Exhaust Flow
Valves OFF (Street Mode) | Maintain Low Profile | Everyday Driving
Automatic Adjustment (Auto Mode) | Throttle Controlled | RPM Controlled | Automatic Back Pressure Regulation | Power Maintenance at Low RPM for Launch Start

OBDII MODULE & MOBILE APP
ORIGINAL VALVE CONTROL KEY FOB STILL INCLUDED

***Available Now In App Store***Coming Soon For Android***

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION

PORSCHE 981 BOXSTER/CAYMAN

General Inquiry | [email protected]
U.S. Sales |
[email protected]
U.S. Orders | 626.269.7579

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
****UPDATE****

Check out the pictures from a recent installation of "bumblebee" with our 981 T304 stainless steel system, all the way from Thailand. Our new OBDII method significantly cuts down the installation time required by half. Meaning, you're back onto the road and enjoying the new found freedom. With its build-in Bluetooth capability, pair it with Armytrix mobile app and explore a whole new world of comprehensive insight.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
****UPDATE****

Check out the pictures from a recent installation of our 981 T304 stainless steel system from Thailand. Our new OBDII method significantly cuts down the installation time required by half. Meaning, you're back onto the road and enjoying the new found freedom.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
****UPDATE****

Cold hard steel grey Porsche Cayman receiving upgrades to boost its personal performance. Just look at the difference between Armytrix and stock exhaust and you'll understand why people prefer the change. Enhanced performance with tantalizing audio accompaniment, what else can you ask for.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
****UPDATE****

You want loud? Then Armytrix is the exhaust for you! But we're no just only about being the loudest. We know everyday driving entails encountering countless of different situations that require you to be flexible enough to adapt. That's why Armytrix offers a 3 mode valvetronic system. When you need to tone the volume down, all you need is press the button. Don't want to manually switch between ON and OFF, have AUTO mode engaged and your predetermined setting will adjust the valves status for you hands free.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
****UPDATE****

You want loud? Then Armytrix is the exhaust for you! But we're no just only about being the loudest. We know everyday driving entails encountering countless of different situations that require you to be flexible enough to adapt. That's why Armytrix offers a 3 mode valvetronic system. When you need to tone the volume down, all you need is press the button. Don't want to manually switch between ON and OFF, have AUTO mode engaged and your predetermined setting will adjust the valves status for you hands free.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
****UPDATE****

Armytrix 981 valvetronic exhaust is LOUD, LOUD LOUD! Design and built to optimize flow volume and rate, the system ferries an enhanced load with ruthless efficiency, giving you the best sound and performance possibly. Check out the videos from our friends in England.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
****UPDATE****

The "Happy Meal" Porsche Cayman brings smiles wherever it goes, with its stunning and vibrant colors, the 981 is a definite reminder of maintaining continuous strides to inspire and innovate. Operating with the same spirit, Armytrix's valvetronic exhaust works in harmony with the OEM interior exhaust setup, while offering up an extraordinary performance and sound. With style and substance secured, drive freely and enjoy the new sight and sound.

SPECS:
TechArt Bodykit
ARMYTRIX Valvetronic Exhaust with Titanium Tips
Fabspeed Sport Catted Header
BMC Intake Filter
ADV.1 ADV7 MV2 CS 21″x9-11 Matte Anodized Red
Toyo 255/30 295/25
Eibach Springs

·
Registered
507 Posts
For obvious reasons I know that pricing is very different on a case-to-case basis for each customer for many exhaust companies... but you can you list here the full retail price for this system, just so we can know what ballpark we're in here

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For obvious reasons I know that pricing is very different on a case-to-case basis for each customer for many exhaust companies... but you can you list here the full retail price for this system, just so we can know what ballpark we're in here
Hello payne295171 and thank you for your suggestion. However, we prefer any price quoting to be done in private for many reasons but mostly, like the one you have pointed out, to provide a more personalized process that will hopefully cater to the individual's need. Sorry for this inconvenience and we hope you'll understand.

If you are interested, you are more than welcome to shoot us a PM with your NAME, EMAIL, LOCATION, PARTS REQUIRED and any other question you would like answered, and we'll make sure to get back to you with the information you've requested, as soon as we can. Cheers!

·
Registered
507 Posts
This isn't a personal Dig at Armytrix, but a dig at the whole exhaust industry as a whole. If you have a price, post it

If companies want to overcharge some people for a few extra bucks because the sales person can 'feel' their price limit, shame on them. If a customer emails and says 'hey I want to spend no more than 3 grand on a an exhaust', 'Oh hey lookie there we have an exhaust for 2800 dollars!" when the real price was 2400, that extra 400 is just ****ing the customer because...'hey why not?'

If you want to make personal discounts for specific groups that's fine, because obviously group buys and lots of buys coming from one source is economies of scale.

But honestly, how trustworthy is it if you go to a car dealership and there are no prices, but every person gets their own 'personalized' price. hmmmmmmmmm

Reason why this happens is because exhausts are a HUGE profit generator once the design is drawn up. Like...how is it not possible to post the FULL market value price, the FULL price with 0 discounts should never be variable unless costs change in the company.

Okay /endrant I'm sorry, I always get riled up when people don't want to post the price and I have to go out of my way to email a company and go back and forth come to find out that they're selling a couple of pipes for $4,500 when a quick glance at the listed price isn't given.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I agree, you should at least post the MRSP and the customer would have a ballpark figure to know that their local retailer may charge above or below that retail. Though I was surprised the price is quite similar to a PSE from the factory from the quote I got despite our crappy exchange rates right now.

On a different note, do you have any more clips on a 2.7L base installation? I believe the Grey Cayman with the mis-labelled "Cayman S" in Post #5 is the only one?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
****UPDATE****

Armytrix Porsche 981 exhaust pushes the limit of power and sound performance. We give you the most, without sacrificing what you love about owning a Porsche. Enhancing the the overall driving experience, giving you the choice to go loud or quiet with simple touch of a button. Enjoy the videos!

PORSCHE 981 BOXSTER | CAYMAN

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
****UPDATE****

We do not offer our customer your average, run-of-the-mill aftermarket exhaust. Armytrix offers you the best in modern valvetronic exhaust technology. Designed with insights and forged by experience, this is a reality-bending, dream-fulfilling system that'll take you on a journey that you will never want to return from. The power, the performance, the sound, they'll put a chill down your spine and a smile across your face. Night and day difference in audio level with a simple touch. Savagery, without losing a touch class, this is what our valve control system brings to the table.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
****UPDATE****

Summer is in full swing and what's better than cruising by the ocean in your Porsche 981 Cayman. It's love at first sight with the sleek designs and attractive curves, the embodiment of everything a man desires. But it does not rely solely on looks to get pass, this little one carries an upgrade that'll shred competition with an attitude. Armytrix valvetronic exhaust is the perpetrator that unleashes the nastiness; excessive power and sound at your disposal. Fingertip control of the valves fulfills your driving needs. The new era begins now.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Its a good system and sounds great....when it works. The remotes need replacing every 2 months its a bit of a pain.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its a good system and sounds great....when it works. The remotes need replacing every 2 months its a bit of a pain.
Hello amartkd and thank you for your comment. If you could PM us and detail the difficulty you've been experiencing, we would do everything in our power to correct the issue. Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am interested in your exhaust system, but I would need to read one ore two reviews of it (with a Boxster S equiped with the PDK). I am mostly afraid of drone sounds. The 981s in the videos all sound pretty great though ^^

amartkd, can you tell us a little bit about your experience with your Armytrix exhaust system?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Materials and quality is great. Fitment is great and doesnt hang any lower underneath the car than the stock exhaust so no worries about scraping. Sound with valves closed is still louder than stock and with more of a growl. There is not much drone but definitely more than stock. The drone is usually between 2-3k rpm if the car is under load (eg going up hill) but otherwise its really not too bad, especially since your car is a 7spd pdk like mine.

Besides the issues with the remotes that ive been having the system is great. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

When you open the valves though the sound is insane, very race car style i love it, and when you let off the throttle it will make the backfire noise.

Dealing with armytrix wouldnt be the best experience ive had, took quite a long time to get delivered and often felt like they were stalling but part of that could be due to the fact im in australia. Really hope my issue can get resolved soon because i love having the valves open and it feels like i only have half an exhaust at the moment....

Reactions: Sebast007
1 - 20 of 54 Posts