Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, after wandering in the wilderness for more than forty days and forty nights with just a sack full of magazine articles and websites for sustenance, I've crossed over from the Land of the Have-Nots into the Land of the Haves. And boy, what a crossing it was! Sweet Jemima!!

I look forward to sharing my driving experiences with you in the weeks and months ahead. But for now, its time to find some twisty backcountry roads and attack them with aplomb…

- Redbear out

P.S. Initial impressions: PASM is fabulous (better than I had expected), PDK is fantastic (just like everyone said), Porsche quality inside and out is better than I remembered during the test drive.

(Sorry, iPhone pic quality is not as good as Porsche quality)

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Congrats! Nice pics too. more to come i'm sure.

Enjoy! I get mine tomorrow but will probably be after dark by the time i get pics. Stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Congrats! I'm liking the Aqua Blue, very nice indeed.

·
Registered
625 Posts
It's funny, I spent 3 years hanging out at the local porsche dealership waiting for the right time for me to make the purchase. I sat in everything that came in and inspected every detail of everything. Somehow on the drive home after taking delivery I was suprised with the quality of the car inside and out. I knew it was going to be an amazing car but it was one of the few times in life when reality is acutally better than what was anticipated!!! :banana: Congratulations and give us more details on your appraisal of the car.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Congratulations! Nice color, and welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Congratulations. I pick mine up this morning. The pictures shown are ones the dealer took. I went in Saturday and installed the harnesses, harness bar and fire bottle/ mount under the drivers seat ( Brey-Krause mount) Looking forward the the odometer reeding 2000 miles

Carrera White, PDK, LSD, PASM, Sport Chrono, Sport Bucket seats and blue tooth. Interior is sea blue

ADDED: BBS RS GT forged wheels, Simpson harnesses, TC designs harness bar and fire bottle mount. I have also added the dream one muffler "T" pipe

·
Registered
115 Posts
If you change your mind on those pinstripes, you might be able to remove them with paint thinner since it hasn't been on there very long. If that fails, Easy-off Oven Cleaner will do the trick, but don't leave it on there for more than a minute or two. It will come off with no etching into the clear coat. I've used this method on my old custom '51 Ford on pin striping I wanted to change. May take a little longer set time and some elbow grease. Or, you can go to a body shop.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Congrats on the new car. She sure is pretty.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts