Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone wants a stock CS exhaust, please give me a shout. It comes with the stock exhaust tip(s) as well. I have one sitting in my attic and no longer need it. It's yours, free, just come get it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sent PM...

·
Registered
341 Posts
I've got my stock exhaust in my garage if anyone could use it. Need the space so it's yours for the trouble of hauling it away. The chrome sport tips don't go with it, but would be willing to sell them for a fair price. Make me an offer...... Call me on my cell at (281) 782-3282 - Alex

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i've got my stock exhaust in my garage if anyone could use it. Need the space so it's yours for the trouble of hauling it away. The chrome sport tips don't go with it, but would be willing to sell them for a fair price. Make me an offer...... Call me on my cell at (281) 782-3282 - alex
hey get your own post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
413 Posts
I honeslty didn't think they were worth anything. Perhaps I should put it up for sale instead? How much are they really worth with and without the tips?
I once sold an OEM muffler for an '03 Boxster for $200.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.