Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i have been reading this forum for a while, and finally ordered a cayman 2.9.....now just playing the waiting game. I must say this is an extremely helpful forum and big cheers to u guys.

my question to the aussie guys on this forum, did u guys go with the euro plates or the standard plates??

:thanks: in advance

·
Registered
236 Posts
Howdy.

Welcome to the club and Cayman ownership. Where abouts are you based? I went with the slimer style euro plates, as do most P-cars I've seen, except those with personal plates.

How long till delivery?

Steve.

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,758 Posts
I went with the Euro Slimline on the front and rear. It looks much better that the phat ones.

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Depending which state you're in, but I went with premium size plates.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks heaps for ur input guys....

steve & 4by4, yeah...i do think euro ones would look nice....but some reason i havnt seen any euro plates crocs where i am at (bne)

oh and steve.....paid deposit back in jan, and i think delivery prob sometime in july...havnt heard any updates since...

capercat..thx for the photos...was really helpful (or was that just to make me jealous? :)) nice looking ride u got there....making me regret my colour choice a little:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They look great in all colours, and white with black wheels will look very cool, it just wont be as cool as black:hilarious:.

well i guess no prize for guessing what colour yours is then :).....black looks awesome...but it's pretty hard to keep clean (i am not known to be a car washer:) )..so wanted to go with something less maintenance...the dealer had a silver one coming...but most of the cars in my extended family are silver..so i factory ordered white, and have black wheels for contrast:dance:...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm slack. I've got the QLD reg which is a sticker on the front bar (previous owner could not bring himself to drill the front bar) and a full sized VIC rego on the rear, the police would have a field day on me!

I'm going to go personalised vic euro plates, however I didn't bother at 1st reg as I was savings funds for more important car bits.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts