Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a downtown honolulu auto body shop recommendation for work on my cayman. i got into a fender bender:( this past sunday when i was heading home from c&c (someone *nudged* me in the rear when i was stopped at a red light). some of the shops the at-fault driver's insurer *recommends* are busters repair, city fender & body, and united auto body repair.

i've used busters repair a few years ago (melissa at poh recommended them). i was pleased with their work, but someone told me that the work at busters is inconsistent.

i don't have any experience with city fender & body or united auto body repair.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dropped off my cayman at buster's repair today and this is the rental that i'll be driving at least until friday (at least for 4 days). i hope that buster's will be able to complete the job by friday.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
dropped off my cayman at buster's repair today and this is the rental that i'll be driving at least until friday (at least for 4 days). i hope that buster's will be able to complete the job by friday.
hmmn, Prius...congrats? :taunt: (Sorry about your car though)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
returned the prius to enterprise and got my cayman back from buster's:banana:. saw a couple of boxsters and a cayenne at buster's when i picked up my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts