Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wonder what goes into the fabrication of and AWE Tuning system? Follow the R8 V10 SwitchPath Exhaust’s 22 hour road to receiving an AWE Tuning badge:

This same amount of attention to detail goes into every Porsche system. Check them out, right here.

Questions? We're here. [email protected], direct PM, 888-565-2257 or 215-658-1670.

·
Registered
2008 Cayman S and 2010 GT3
161 Posts
I have one of your exhausts... there really exceptionally made pieces... the sound is incredible too... I’d buy another one for sure

·
Vendor
17 Posts
I have one of your exhausts... there really exceptionally made pieces... the sound is incredible too... I’d buy another one for sure
I appreciate the kind words. We sell crazy amounts of Audi and VW systems, but I think we are more of a niche brand in Porsche these days despite our extensive experience with them. We have some great products though!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I appreciate the kind words. We sell crazy amounts of Audi and VW systems, but I think we are more of a niche brand in Porsche these days despite our extensive experience with them. We have some great products though!
I can see that in the VAG world... I think the quality and sound is outstanding... breaths better too!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wow, tunnel note is amazing!!! I just polished mine out yesterday... little mother’s mag polish and you can brush your teeth in that reflection

1 - 8 of 8 Posts