Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

AWE Tuning is proud to present the first ever Volkstreffen, taking place June 8th at the one and only New Jersey Motorsports Park. We’re talking acres and acres of German cars, German food, a Biergerten (for real), parade laps, a Porsche Club of America showing, music and much more. This is going to be something special. You can show, camp, vend, or simply hang. More, right here.

·
Vendor
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This just in, while there will be arrive and drive karting at Volkstreffen. If you want to make sure you get on the karting track, reserve a spot a few days ahead at 856-327-7213. Seriously, German cars all day and hitting speed in a kart? This is a good day. Sign up, here.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Exactly what area of the park will the activities be and around what track? I am going to be there for some DE events with the PCA that weekend and am wondering whats going on with parking for track cars etc.... Can PCAer's do the parade laps with the DE registration or do we have to sign up for the "show car" event too? Looking forward to sampling some of the Hefeweissen!

·
Vendor
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly what area of the park will the activities be and around what track? I am going to be there for some DE events with the PCA that weekend and am wondering whats going on with parking for track cars etc.... Can PCAer's do the parade laps with the DE registration or do we have to sign up for the "show car" event too? Looking forward to sampling some of the Hefeweissen!

PCA members will be able to head over as we are sort of "sharing" the infield and will pick up where you end. Not sure if you will be able to get into parade laps, but to be honest your DE will most likely be at a higher speed.

·
Registered
662 Posts
PCA members will be able to head over as we are sort of "sharing" the infield and will pick up where you end. Not sure if you will be able to get into parade laps, but to be honest your DE will most likely be at a higher speed.
Ok, cool. I asked about the parade laps because my 9 y/o nephew is coming and I would like to have him be my passenger for the parade laps. Not worried about going too fast... LOL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts