Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my front bumper I realized that black plastic that's in the center, on one side only, it's pushed back a bit - i can tell one or two clips on the bottom side of it aren't clipped in, but its also that the trim is pushed back towards the rear of the car.

I couldn't readily feel if I could push the trim back out to the front, from the sides I can't seem to get my hand behind. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Came up with this a while back. Don't need to remove bumper. Just need tape and fishing wire.

How to replace Boxster/Cayman 981 front center grill without removing bumper - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

I know this is an old post and the problem might not be there anymore but I'm posting this in random spots to help people repair it. Ignore it if no longer relevant.
Helpful. I have one spot that isn’t seated properly. The other way is to drop part of the front belly pan. This is worth trying—but I’m wearing gloves!) thanks.

Shawn in VA (USA)

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have a similar issue. The right side of mine is pushed back just slightly. No way to slip the fishing line in.

Very helpful though for others with a more severe issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts