Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a BBi harness bar after mulling over the various options.... Cantrell, BGB, GMG, Competition Motorsports et al. Great looks and functionality. Other serious considerations were the BGB harness bar, but I really like the look of the X brace on the BBi. Install was pretty straight forward as I had already removed most hatch panels and the seats in preparation for the Sabelt seat I picked up a couple week prior. Very tight fit however. I question how easy it will be to remove the X brace bars if I ever need to access the engine.

Attached are some pictures... I've got a happy little Neopet rubber banded to the X brace as his expression is the perfect representation of how much fun I'm having when I take the car out to the track :)

Attachments

Reactions: rackhenry

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!Notice Halo seat, trailer to track only? Have the same headers.. How you like sound?
Yep, it's trailer only for event outside of Phoenix. PCA hosts some DEs nearby (within 30 miles) so I'll drive the car to those, but for everything else in Southern AZ, NM, and CA where I've gone, I always trailer it.
Sound is really loud with my Borla exhaust. I love it on the track, but a local track has a dB limit so I will probably go back to stock exhaust (keeping the race headers however) just so I can run the track. PCA hosts several events there each year so the trade off for more track time will be worth it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.