Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBS LM Forged Aluminum 2-Piece wheels

Full set of BBS Model LM Forged Aluminum 2-piece wheels - Cayman fitment
$1400.00 or B.O.
Front 18X8/ET 50
Rear 18X10/ET 50
I purchased these new approximately 5 years ago for $3700.00. They have been excellent DE track wheels and they have 40-50 track days on them. They look great on the car! The only reason I?m selling them is that I?m retiring from the sport. They have always balanced fine. Cosmetically, they show the wear and tear expected from the amount of use. I have tried to keep them looking good but of course they get scratched from the impact socket in the lug recesses and scratched on the inside of the rim from applying and removing stick on weights. Otherwise, they are a bit scuffed here and there as should be expected. One of the front wheels is a bit more marked up than the other three because it was on the car when a suspension component broke. Again, only cosmetic damage. See close up pic. These will make an excellent second set or also a good candidate for refurbishing. I always ran 245 front and 275 rear but I believe the 10? width will accommodate a wider rear tire. I don?t have center caps but they are readily available online. I believe the price is very reasonable for the condition and a full price of $1400 will include shipping via FedEx ground to lower 48.
Link to see Current MSRP, weight and other info from BBS
http://bbs-usa.com/road-wheels-detail.cfm?CLID=6&WF=7

List Date: 9/3/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BBS LM Forged Aluminum 2-Piece wheels
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

Reactions: dud
1 - 1 of 1 Posts