Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
I happened to end up following one most of the way into work today. Silver. It looked pretty good I will say. It is clearly something special, though something about the rear roof just feels out of place to my sense of aesthetics. Functionally it is probably right to have that roof line for passengers, but I guess my brain is expecting that sports car slope I'm use to seeing on a Porsche. Still, I like it more today than I did yesterday.

·
Super Moderator
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I happened to end up following one most of the way into work today. Silver. It looked pretty good I will say. It is clearly something special, though something about the rear roof just feels out of place to my sense of aesthetics. Functionally it is probably right to have that roof line for passengers, but I guess my brain is expecting that sports car slope I'm use to seeing on a Porsche. Still, I like it more today than I did yesterday.
Just try riding inside one... let along driving the turbo beast (I'm not that lucky yet!)!

My sister & her husband are considering a Panamera... nah! That would be too good to be true!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I was stunned when I saw one in person. Just jaw dropped stunned. Pictures in no way shape or form do the Panamera justice.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts