Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife has decided she wants a Cayenne Turbo to replace her 2008 Lexus RX so we have placed a deposit on this 2012 model: Used 2012 Porsche Cayenne For Sale | Hoffman Estates IL This link will clearly only last a short while so I will post some pics when we get it home. My wife really likes the interior color combo with this particular vehicle. One thing we also like is the electronics package is the same as our 911 so the learning curve should be quite short.

This vehicle was purchased at Porsche of the Main Line in 2012 and has been a one owner car in Wisconsin. It comes with an extra set of winter wheels and tires (very useful in Florida I'm sure ;)) as seen in the pictures. We are going to fetch the vehicle next weekend and drive it home. Coming from an Audi Dealer there is no CPO and thus the warranty period will be limited. We tend to keep our cars for quite a while so we hope this will turn out to be a wise move.

We are considering leaving the winter wheels with an ebay consignment store in the Chicago area on the way out of town. Anyone have any idea if a consignment store will sell tires?

·
Super Moderator
6,776 Posts
That's way under market value for its price here... Good catch!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
My wife has decided she wants a Cayenne Turbo to replace her 2008 Lexus RX so we have placed a deposit on this 2012 model: Used 2012 Porsche Cayenne For Sale | Hoffman Estates IL This link will clearly only last a short while so I will post some picks when we get it home. My wife really likes the interior color combo with this particular vehicle. One thing we also like is the electronics package is the same as our 911 so the learning curve should be quite short.

This vehicle was purchased at Porsche of the Main Line in 2012 and has been a one owner car in Wisconsin. It comes with an extra set of winter wheels and tires (very useful in Florida I'm sure ;)) as seen in the pictures. We are going to fetch the vehicle next weekend and drive it home. Coming from an Audi Dealer there is no CPO and thus the warranty period will be limited. We tend to keep our cars for quite a while so we hope this will turn out to be a wise move.

We are considering leaving the winter wheels with an ebay consignment store in the Chicago on the way out of town. Anyone have any idea if a consignment store will sell tires?
Great choice.. my wife's favorite car she hates our x5 50i now and pissed that I got rid of the Turbo S..lol....
you can still get the car certified but you should look at Route66 offered by credit unions and Fidelity for extended warranty...
these 2 companies are one of the bes choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts