Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just bought a set of genuine 17" Boxster wheels for £300 :) Gonna give them a try first and see how I get on with them. The rears have the wrong sized tyres on them at the mo, so I'll use them up at the trackday. Plus there's a bit of bubbling on the wheels themselves (seem straight and undamaged otherwise). So after the trackday I'll get them re-furbed and the right rears on them.

For the minute though, I'll see what they're like and whether they're worth the bother or not.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well they're on and they've definitely taken the edge off the ride a bit. Not a massive difference, but it's noticeable. It'll probably be more so when I stick the bigger rear tyres on that'll add another 2cm of tyrewall at the back. But that'll come after Anglesey now.

Plan is to goon the **** out of the rears at Anglesey, stick the 18's back on for a bit while I get the wheels refurbed, then bigger rear tyres and away we go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.