Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have stock cayman s that got bumper kissed by someone parallel parking and a small crack.

I see NR is a typical option and also see one at Getty that says it fits all caymans as a bolt on

Will Getty's work on my 987.1 is it any good. Should I go with NR.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Cayman Cup Front Bumper 997 GT3 Cup Style

Includes new Radiator Ducts. Direct bolt-on for all Cayman. Special lightweight construction.

Does this fit does anyone know a 987.1

Or if anyone knows where I can source a good used or new bumper not banged up near Philly id come pick up.. The OEM replacement for 6spd no headlight washers needs to come from Germany and makes more sense to buy used or a GT3 style.

Cheers

Glenn

·
Registered
98 Posts
I can point you in the direction of the company i bought my gt3 bumpers and techart skirts, im also selling the 3pc 20" rims off my cayman s. Im in north jersey if youre interested. Shoot me a text 973-234-4915 i can send you pics of my gt3 bumper or of the wheels if you want.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Don't know if you are still looking but I am selling my front bumper which has the GT3 vent and the led radiator guards for $700. I am in Ann Arbor MI and it is off the car at this time. I am going with the Getty GT3 bumper with the carbon brake ducts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts