Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm looking for recommendations for a company to put XPEL on my GT3 when it gets delivered to the Atlanta experience center this August. I've heard they don't do it at the center itself but I'm not sure if that is correct. If I could drive it to a local place that has a good reputation that would be preferable to a long several hundred mile ride home to my local guy who I know will do a good job.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi all. I'm looking for recommendations for a company to put XPEL on my GT3 when it gets delivered to the Atlanta experience center this August. I've heard they don't do it at the center itself but I'm not sure if that is correct. If I could drive it to a local place that has a good reputation that would be preferable to a long several hundred mile ride home to my local guy who I know will do a good job.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Can’t remember the guy’s name but he has done two for me and has a regular gig with Hennessy Porsche. I am sure you could the info from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to both of you. Great info.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Most likely when your pickup your GT3 it will contain swirls marks and light love marks. Make sure the Xpel installer will perform paint correction first, then install the PPF. Some PPF installers only install film and leave it up to the customer to do the paint correction. Both need to be done to maximize paint clarity and shine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts