Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Caymaniac
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the sun rises, and as the sun sets.

I usually drive with my lights on, and there is that period of time when the ambient light sensors activate the dash illumination, but there is still enough light in the cabin to see everything else.

The dashboard is positively heavenly. It glows. It is a thing of perfect beauty.:)

Anyone else notice this?

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
I agree these are good time for driving my Croc, mostly because I have the roads to myself at those hours.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I was driving the other day and the lighting outside was a little strange. Overcast but somewhat bright. I would enter areas of shadow and the instrument lights would almost pulse. I spent more time watching the gauges than the road. Was a very interesting experience as I have never seen instrument lights do this.

Just another reason why I LOVE this car :dance:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Good times. I just wish the weather would improve so I could take it out for a drive in the sunshine. I just went out to sit in my CS for a few minutes. Even standing still it evokes more of an adrenaline rush than most cars can on the move.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I was driving the other day and the lighting outside was a little strange. Overcast but somewhat bright. I would enter areas of shadow and the instrument lights would almost pulse. I spent more time watching the gauges than the road. Was a very interesting experience as I have never seen instrument lights do this.

Funny you should mention that. This has happened to me on several occasions.:)

·
Registered
973 Posts

or you can put your finger over the sensor.......

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
I thought you were referring to 9:87 AM and 9:87 PM.;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts