Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys I have speed yellow CS, I have the sport design wheels, but im thinking of getting a set of carrera S wheels, need some help to decide the best wheels for the color. if any one can post pics with carrera s wheels on speed yellow would be great

thanks!!!

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
Which Carrera S wheels are you talking about, the lobster claws or something else? There are various pics in our FAQ. As for the best on Speed Yellow I may be partial but I would say almost anything in black looks good, or the RS98 wheels that I have are quite nice as well!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which Carrera S wheels are you talking about, the lobster claws or something else? There are various pics in our FAQ. As for the best on Speed Yellow I may be partial but I would say almost anything in black looks good, or the RS98 wheels that I have are quite nice as well!
Thanks K-man

yes the lobster claws, I haven't seen one in person having those wheels.. so im kinda worried that the sport designs are better looking and also like the carrera sport because of the color, thats why I need some help LoL..

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
I will be getting in about a month the gunmetal Forgeline F14 from the group buy. So I will find out how they look. My first instinct was to go black, but then the black wheels appeared a me too color.

It was just a feeling and I decided to try gunmetal.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Here's my speed yellow with the 19' inch Volk TE37 using the factory size and I really like it. I could really feel the lightness of the wheel.

View attachment 12623

·
Registered
415 Posts
I am likely selling my Lobster Fork wheels (factory ordered on my 06) in the next few weeks...... I have a local interested for his Boxster, but if he passes you are welcome to them. Have Conti Sport Contacts on them now. Fronts and rears over 50% remaining.

Cheers

·
Registered
204 Posts
anyone that might know a member interested in selling his Carrera S wheels (lobster forks) at a reasonable price, please let me know.

Thanks
My 19 inch carrera S is for sale. See the ad on this site.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I don't think it's possible for a Speed Yellow Porsche to look bad with any wheels. You could put wheel barrow wheels on there and it would still look good.

I rarely see that color and I don't think anyone around here has it. Wish I could add one to my garage.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.