Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, first post here. I've been seriously considering selling my 1986 911 and getting into a CS for some time now...while looking at dealer sites for '09 leftovers, I've noticed a couple of instances where dealers have brand new 2010 Cayman S advertised in the high 50's. Is this a mistake or are these really being discounted that much?

Check the Annapolis MD dealer site for example..thanks so much for the input..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi all, first post here. I've been seriously considering selling my 1986 911 and getting into a CS for some time now...while looking at dealer sites for '09 leftovers, I've noticed a couple of instances where dealers have brand new 2010 Cayman S advertised in the high 50's. Is this a mistake or are these really being discounted that much?
We have one of those 2010 Cayman S's with 890 miles you are referring to:

2010 Porsche Cayman S Dallas, Texas | Park Place Porsche

This particular vehicle was not actually a demo, it was a Porsche Executive vehicle. Park Place purchased it directly from Porsche.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance during your search for a Cayman.

·
Registered
48 Posts

Check the Annapolis MD dealer site for example..thanks so much for the input..
In Nov I got my 2009 CS with 20 miles for mid 50s so it is possible if you look nationwide. But I think with the decrease in production those deals are getting harder and harder to come by.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts