Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Bishu Highway left Emden 11 hours ago bound for Davisville with an ETA of August 3rd... and the Sirius Leader left Emden on July 20th with an ETA of July 28th... Who is on board? :)

I personally am looking for a delivery to Halifax, and who knows maybe that will be the next stop for one of these carriers, my sheet shows a date of August 14th... maybe ahead of schedule!

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Neither of those ships is stopping at Halifax. The CSAV Rio Aysen and the Hojin are both scheduled for Halifax on August 3.

http://www.pwl.de/misc/filePush.php?id=598&name=Schedule.pdf
Thanks Sal! I will be stopping by the dealer later today to pick up a loner for a drive tomorrow and may be able to get an update! (Trying to locate the schedule just before this one.)

I am not sure at this point which carrier it would be on as it has been in Emden as long as 10 days now arriving on July 15th so I was trying to guess what carrier it might get on, the tracking sheet had projected arrival Emden on July 17th and departure by July 31st. with arrival in Halifax on August 14th.

This has me a bit worried because it lists the Garnet Leader for Halifax on the 15th, the Garnet Leader is still in Davisville so there is no way it will make it's ETA of Emden today! ;)

I hope it is coming early and is loading one of the carriers arriving in Halifax on August 3rd, who are just outside of Emden right now... my fingers are crossed!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I've gone through this twice now and you'll drive yourself nuts guessing. I hope the dealer can tell you the ship, then you can track it on one of the marine websites. It certainly helps pass the time. Good luck!

Edit: just noticed how long you are a member. You already know this! Just trying to help.

·
Registered
766 Posts
@Westcoaster, since this is your thread and asking about your ship and delivery, what is the color of you BGTS coming?

On the ship subject, On my Macan last year I did guess the ship name and it was correct but this year SA said it was shipped, then I tired to find it with lo luck but emailed him and he knew it couple days after.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Westcoaster, since this is your thread and asking about your ship and delivery, what is the color of you BGTS coming?

On the ship subject, On my Macan last year I did guess the ship name and it was correct but this year SA said it was shipped, then I tired to find it with lo luck but emailed him and he knew it couple days after.
Sorry Nimche I didn't see this question... My BGTS is in Dark Metallic Blue... GTS Communications Interior with Carmine Red stitching.

As for that ship: I have been tracking all Ro-Ro ships headed to the new world, but especially those headed to Canada, my fingers were crossed that it was on the Hojin that has already left Emden. My Boxster GTS was there on July 13th waiting for a ride...

My SA just emailed me that it was loaded on the Hojin and is due in Halifax on August 7th! Yeah! Looks like she is still in sight of England but not for long.

Attachments

Reactions: Nimche

·
Registered
766 Posts
Sorry Nimche I didn't see this question... My BGTS is in Dark Metallic Blue... GTS Communications Interior with Carmine Red stitching.

As for that ship: I have been tracking all Ro-Ro ships headed to the new world, but especially those headed to Canada, my fingers were crossed that it was on the Hojin that has already left Emden. My Boxster GTS was there on July 13th waiting for a ride...

My SA just emailed me that it was loaded on the Hojin and is due in Halifax on August 7th! Yeah! Looks like she is still in sight of England but not for long.
Unacceptable! :D
It is much nicer when the delivery is ahead of schedule. now you will be tracking the ship like crazy, mine is ported and I am stuck and can't do anything else. bummer.:wall:

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unacceptable! :D
It is much nicer when the delivery is ahead of schedule. now you will be tracking the ship like crazy, mine is ported and I am stuck and can't do anything else. bummer.:wall:
You bet, the original date into Halifax was the 15th so you bet I am happy! Still a long way to travel including all of the way across Canada by rail. Once mine is aboard the train I will be like you, simply waiting, they don't provide any updates during this segment of the trip, as you say... a bummer!

Reactions: Nimche
1 - 8 of 8 Posts