Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many of you have seen my headlights that I did on my CS. I did them quite some time ago and they get attention at every meet I attend. I'm getting to the point where I want something with a little more room so I will be trading in my CS:( I don't plan on trading it in the way it is so I'm going to be trading the headlights out to anyone that wants them. I will be taking them apart and re-doing them with primer, this time, as I want them to be in perfect condition to whomever gets them.

Here are some pictures and just post up or reply, as I know many are interested.

·
Northeast Caymans
478 Posts
So many of you have seen my headlights that I did on my CS. I did them quite some time ago and they get attention at every meet I attend. I'm getting to the point where I want something with a little more room so I will be trading in my CS:( I don't plan on trading it in the way it is so I'm going to be trading the headlights out to anyone that wants them. I will be taking them apart and re-doing them with primer, this time, as I want them to be in perfect condition to whomever gets them.

Here are some pictures and just post up or reply, as I know many are interested.
I love the rims on your car. How much were they, and what size are they?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the rims on your car. How much were they, and what size are they?
They are the Carrera Sport wheels and they're 19 x 8.5/10's. I'm not running the 265's on the rear as I have 285's on there now, so there's some more meat out back. If someone wants those then they can go as well in a trade for the stock 18's.

I trust they are xenon ones, correct? What about the tail lights?
Correct sir on the xenon's. If the situation comes where someone wants them but they don't have xenons, then I would just switch the housings. Taillights are blacked out....picture included.

·
Registered
61 Posts

what % tint is that?

·
Registered
23 Posts
What front lip is that? can you post better pics of it?

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
My understanding is that it's not tinted. If I understand it correctly, he took the headlight apart and painted the housing.

-Moto

what % tint is that?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what % tint is that?
Windows? Headlights are actually black housed with a light smoke film around the edge of the headlights to cover the greyish-brown color originally there

What front lip is that? can you post better pics of it?
Just a cheap front lip off a GT3

My understanding is that it's not tinted. If I understand it correctly, he took the headlight apart and painted the housing.

-Moto
Correct sir

Sorry to see it go, beautiful car. Hope you get something nice to replace it.
Thank you sir. You could very easily replicate by trading parts here and there with me;)

We'll see what I end up getting though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.