Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sweet...............If it's your first, enjoy the senseless and needless miles you will rack up finding the longest way possible to get back home. :dance:

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I hate posts like this. It only makes me want one even more.

Congratulations!
-Moto

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks All

Im thinking of changing the side stripes for some matt black ones

Any thoughts ?

Anyone good with photoshop ? ;)

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Wow! Love those wheels and the whole deal. Are they Porsche or OEM?

·
Hurricane Region PCA Historian
929 Posts
Beauty!

Now I'm really wanting those Spyder wheels again - I love them in black!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Good... god... that is fine.

Why didn't the Boxster Spyder exist a year ago when I was in the market for a sports car???

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks All

Im thinking of changing the side stripes for some matt black ones

Any thoughts ?
Wow! Looks amazing with black on black wheels! I think it is perfect the way it is.

Makes me long for black wheels on mine. Are they any harder to keep clean than the stock alloy wheels?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow! Looks amazing with black on black wheels! I think it is perfect the way it is.

Makes me long for black wheels on mine. Are they any harder to keep clean than the stock alloy wheels?
To be Fair ive only had the Spyder 1 Day but i had Black wheels on my Gen 2 Cayman and if anything i think they are easier to keep clean than silver wheels

·
Registered
716 Posts
I admit that I have not cared for the Boxster Spyder very much. But this one.... WOW! This is one hot looking car. Love the black on black look, love the wheels, and love the side stripes. WOW! did I say that already? One more time, WOW! Congratulations and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Very nice! I wish the front license plate looks like the European style state side.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts