Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a good body shop around Austin tx? I recently bought tech art front spoiler and need to have it painted as well as getting my front bumper redone.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have my car at Caliber Collision on Metric right now for some work. Some backed into the side of my car and damaged the fender behind the front wheel and the door a little bit. Since the other driver's insurance is paying to remove the front bumper anyway (have to do that to get the fender fixed even though it is very light damage), I decided to have some additional work done. THey are cleaning up the underside of the bumper to address some scrapes I got on curbs (I will never buy another Porsche without parking assist unless they develop a low speed variable suspension that jacks the front end up 2 inches to park). I'm also replacing the vent vanes at the front, side vent trim, and the rear bumper valance with paintable versions (black to stand out against guards red on a BS with a black top and painted black rims). I should get it back by early next week and will let you know how they do. I asked Porsche Austin for a recommendation and they gave me Caliber.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have my car at Caliber Collision on Metric right now for some work. Some backed into the side of my car and damaged the fender behind the front wheel and the door a little bit. Since the other driver's insurance is paying to remove the front bumper anyway (have to do that to get the fender fixed even though it is very light damage), I decided to have some additional work done. THey are cleaning up the underside of the bumper to address some scrapes I got on curbs (I will never buy another Porsche without parking assist unless they develop a low speed variable suspension that jacks the front end up 2 inches to park). I'm also replacing the vent vanes at the front, side vent trim, and the rear bumper valance with paintable versions (black to stand out against guards red on a BS with a black top and painted black rims). I should get it back by early next week and will let you know how they do. I asked Porsche Austin for a recommendation and they gave me Caliber.
Yes Richard walker is my service advisor at central Austin and they gave.m me caliber in metric as well. Not too sure if they are the right shop for installing after market parts.

Please Keep me posted!!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.