I need to get my fender/door on my 2016 Cayman S fixed - some older lady didn't see me and merged into me! - in the Boston area. According to porschecollisioncenter.com, the three closest "approved" body shops are the following:
- Baystate Collision Center, Braintree, MA
- Hollis Auto Body, Ashland MA
- Herb Chambers Collision Center, Holliston, MA
- Is porschecollisioncenter.com even a legit site?
- Has anyone had any experience with these shops, positive or negative?
- Any recommendations for either these three or other shops?