Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to drop off my daughter at her preschool. Stopped on East Lake Sammamish towards Redmond Way. Look in the rear view mirror and see the woman behind me crash into my car. The damage doesn't appear significant, but it's in need of repair. Anyone suggest a good body shop on the eastside? Thanks.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got multiple recommendations for Queen City in Redmond from my co-workers, so I'll probably use them.

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts
+1 on the recommendation. They do a lot of work on Porsches etc. They also fixed my SVX when my daughter backed into it and did a great job (self insured).

Sorry about the mishap though. I hope she has good enough insurance and you can insist on Queen City.

Got multiple recommendations for Queen City in Redmond from my co-workers, so I'll probably use them.

·
Premium Member
5,834 Posts
On my way to drop off my daughter at her preschool. Stopped on East Lake Sammamish towards Redmond Way. Look in the rear view mirror and see the woman behind me crash into my car. The damage doesn't appear significant, but it's in need of repair. Anyone suggest a good body shop on the eastside? Thanks.
That's a sick feeling when you can see an accident coming. Glad the damage wasn't extensive.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My insurance (AllState) confirms they'll go after diminished value, so at least I don't have to worry about that.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today was the day I dropped off my car at Queen City. I opted to not get a loaner as I prefer to drive my LX. So I ask for a shuttle ride home to get my other car. I'm driving my other car to work and get a call from Queen City. Turns out they had ordered parts and most of them arrived today, except the rear bumper which is the major part. Apparently Porsche doesn't have any GTS bumpers in stock nor do they have any eta. So he asks me to pick up my car rather than holding it for an undetermined amount of time. This is a major inconvenience and they really should have called me earlier before I even made time to drop off the car. Disappointed in the customer service so far, hopefully the results when they eventually fix it will make it worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts