Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Is Ralph Booth still in business?. I searched the forums and there's no recent chat, other than people selling Booth parts in the classifieds.

I saw the sad story of his wife passing away, and he seemed to keep the business going after that. The website is still up, but the contact page is "under construction". I fired off an email but got no response, and there is no phone number to call.

Appreciate any replies.
Warren

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
Hi all. Is Ralph Booth still in business?. I searched the forums and there's no recent chat, other than people selling Booth parts in the classifieds.

I saw the sad story of his wife passing away, and he seemed to keep the business going after that. The website is still up, but the contact page is "under construction". I fired off an email but got no response, and there is no phone number to call.

Appreciate any replies.
Warren
I spoke to Ralph about 6 months ago and he was selling his business to some guy in Maryland who was going to start selling his products again. He gave me the guys number and I called a few times but he never called me back. I'm not sure if I still have his number or not.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks K-Man (for the reply and this superb site). If you do ever dig it up, I'd appreciate it. I'd rather give my money to Ralph, but if his products are still being sold, they're too good to pass up. Maybe the new guy wants to be a sponsor?.

·
There is no substitute!
954 Posts
Hi guys I desperately need a replacement key for my boothe wheel locks. The one it came with broke and I can't get my wheels off

·
There is no substitute!
954 Posts
I called Ralph and he was kind and very helpful. Gave me the number of the new owner, who is going to have his website up within the next two weeks. Thank you for your help!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts