Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Borla Catback Exhaust 12654 for 987.1 Cayman and Boxster

Very lightly used Borla Catback exhaust for all 987.1 caymans or boxsters. All components are in very good condition and ready to bolt on. No dents and major scrapes. Asking 1050 shipped anywhere in the US.

List Date: 9/2/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Borla Catback Exhaust 12654 for 987.1 Cayman and Boxster
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
25 Posts
Re: Borla Catback Exhaust 12654 for 987.1 Cayman and Boxster

Also, how long has the exhaust been on your car and do you have the receipt for purchase? Why are you selling?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Re: Borla Catback Exhaust 12654 for 987.1 Cayman and Boxster

I am located in NorCal.
I purchased it used locally so I do not have the receipt. The previous owner told me the exhaust was only on the car for a short while before it was returned to stock. The condition of the exhaust leads me to believe him. I'm only selling because I found a great deal on a used Remus at the same time and decided to go with the Remus. The borla was never installed on my car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.