·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris, subjectively I felt that the car was definitely more responsive on the low end, but in all honesty I can't supply hard numbers as I did not dyno the car before or after the install.

However, I suppose one can reasonably estimate that the gains with the 987.2 would be similar to the 987.1 as posted by Gator Bite in the Gen I Borla thread. After all, aside from slight modifications made to the length and bend in one of the connecting pipes, all the other components in the exhaust are the same. Obviously there are other factors to consider (DFI for one) that only a controlled dyno run will be able to clarify.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Chris, subjectively I felt that the car was definitely more responsive on the low end, but in all honesty I can't supply hard numbers as I did not dyno the car before or after the install.

However, I suppose one can reasonably estimate that the gains with the 987.2 would be similar to the 987.1 as posted by Gator Bite in the Gen I Borla thread. After all, aside from slight modifications made to the length and bend in one of the connecting pipes, all the other components in the exhaust are the same. Obviously there are other factors to consider (DFI for one) that only a controlled dyno run will be able to clarify.
Is this an off road exhaust or street use with a CARB #?

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this an off road exhaust or street use with a CARB #?
No aftermarket exhausts are CARB certified, as far as I know.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Has the sound changed at all on the DFI engines compared to the Gen1 borlas. If so could someone please post a sound clip!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.