Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Borla Exhaust for 981 (Fits all Cayman and Cayman S/Boxster and Boxster S

Borla 140534
http://www.borla.com/products/cayman_cayman_s_boxster_boxster_s_catback_exhaust_part__140534.html

I have a Borla Exhaust for sale. Gently used for about 300 miles - I loved it but the wife says it's too loud for her with the top up. This exhaust is fairly aggressive and loud, but does not drone much at all. It's a pretty cool exhaust and if it wasn't so loud around town at part throttle, I'd probably just keep it.

The videos people have posted are fairly accurate - you get a ton of burbles and pops on overrun and it makes glorious noises at wide open throttle.

It's in perfect shape and has no issues. Probably has less than 200 miles on it (my car just broke 1000 miles today -(it's a second car) Fits all 2013-2015 Boxsters and Caymans (s/non-s or 2.7l or 3.4l)

Asking $1200 shipped in the continental US. Please send me a PM here or email me at kitwetzler at Gmail

List Date: 11/2/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Borla Exhaust for 981 (Fits all Cayman and Cayman S/Boxster and Boxster S
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Borla Exhaust for 981 (Fits all Cayman and Cayman S/Boxster and Boxster S

Or make me an offer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

price reduced. Let's get this sold.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts

Sounds like a great deal ... however, your statement that "... does not drone much at all..." is a little frightening.... I want a louder system for my BS but am not interested in living with a drone...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sounds like a great deal ... however, your statement that "... does not drone much at all..." is a little frightening.... I want a louder system for my BS but am not interested in living with a drone...
The problem is - even the PSE drones when open. If you like to drive at 2300 rpm in these cars, you gotta get a valved system. This is not valved. It has a very mild drone, (probably less than my AWE) but is much louder on throttle.

If you want no drone, this is really not for you. If you want a loud exhaust that can shut up on freeway cruise, this is perfect!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts