Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when Borla will be producing a cat -back for the 987.2's? I saw an article about one being fitted a few months ago but haven't seen any updates here or on the Borla website.
thanks,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anyone know when Borla will be producing a cat -back for the 987.2's? I saw an article about one being fitted a few months ago but haven't seen any updates here or on the Borla website.
thanks,
I called them up on Friday, 20 Nov and asked them the same question and they didn't have any answers and they didn't provide me with any estimates on when they thought they might get a system available. Too bad, their system on earlier 987's sounded pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
If you had done a search, you might have found my thread:

http://www.planet-9.com/cayman-boxster-modifications/36531-greetings-borla-oxnard-ca.html

I was just notified that Borla has completed fabrication of the new 987.2 exhaust, so I will be returning to Borla HQ tomorrow (Wed 11/25) to get it installed. If everything looks good, I anticipate that these new exhausts will be available by the end of this year. I will try to get more information on availability from Borla tomorrow.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Actually, I was referring to your thread that you mentioned in my original post. I knew they were working on it but hadn't heard any updates about when they will be manufacturing it and offering it for sale. Great pics by the way from the Borla factory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts