Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, as I said here once, actually I have installed PSE on my Porsche cayman s, I've been watching a new catback (Cargraphic or Borla were my choices) and then to consult and read on this final topic, I am going to choose the Borla.
What do you think? I'm going to see much difference in sound with respect to PSE?
Greetings :cheers:

·
I'm an excellent driver ....
1,628 Posts
Yes, it will be much deeper than the PSE and you will get drone. Did you disconnect the solenoid on your PSE tohave it always open? We have that on our RS60, absolutely no drone, and I like the sound, I would not change it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it will be much deeper than the PSE and you will get drone. Did you disconnect the solenoid on your PSE tohave it always open? We have that on our RS60, absolutely no drone, and I like the sound, I would not change it.

Hi Schwabe, I took the solenoid PSE always "open" and I love the sound but I want to have a sound similar to the sound of the PSE but a little "stronger" and deeper.
I don´t use the car daily or long trips so I don´t think a strong sound that annoys me ....:dance:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don´t use the car daily or long trips so I don´t think a strong sound that annoys me ....:dance:
I thought the same but after a year, I removed the Borla and returned to stock. I can now listen to the radio too!
I loved the Borla sound at the track but everywhere else, not so much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts