Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just bought another boxster this time a used '10 Boxster S, Porsche number i lost count...lol.... already installed little things to make it happy....black emblems, decals, plastidip the side vents, spyder wheels, alcantara steering and knob. Its a base S with heated seats.. I surely miss the flatform enjoyed driving it over the weekend.. some before and after pics just need spyder suspension and front splitter.
just got my major service.. will be putting in new pads; will be lowered with vogtland springs this time and newer shocks.. Ive tried all 4 eibach, HR, KW and pss9 need something new.....haha!!

12aedfc7_24a8_4022_b083_2973abf10a74_4fea25835bfdc9ab1731bcbf2e8cb31fc375051e.jpg
9872s.jpg
IMG_1032.JPG

·
Registered
365 Posts
Beautiful car!

I don't need to tell you this, but enjoy your new ride.

Reactions: alex911s

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Simply not fair, too much for any mear mortel! ;)

Reactions: alex911s

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car looks great! Where did you buy the spyder wheels? I would like a set for my Cayman.
thanks! Just got lucky with the wheels , someone local posted on craigslist pretty much brand new he sold his black edition Cayman modded and kept the stock... theyre pretty hard to come by the one for sale on rennlist on 12/22 too was gone so quick.. new ones are a lot, Suncoast sells them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all,

Just bought another boxster this time a used '10 Boxster S, Porsche number i lost count...lol.... already installed little things to make it happy....black emblems, decals, plastidip the side vents, spyder wheels, alcantara steering and knob. Its a base S with heated seats.. I surely miss the flatform enjoyed driving it over the weekend.. some before and after pics just need spyder suspension and front splitter.
just got my major service.. will be putting in new pads; will be lowered with vogtland springs this time and newer shocks.. Ive tried all 4 eibach, HR, KW and pss9 need something new.....haha!!
Beautiful ride! I love the idea of plastidip on the side vents. I was contemplating buying a black set from eBay ($280-$400!) but I like this idea. Any tips on your process? Thanks

·
Registered
734 Posts
Gorgeous!
The white lights and the black accents really set it off and make it look special!
Nice to see some place without snow (he said..lusting after your california roads... I know, you get wildfires and mud, but we we get snow....sigh)
Enjoy!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Gotta agree! The matching wheels and vents give it a really good look.

On a side note, let me know what you do for your suspension upgrade. I have H&R sport coilovers, but they're too low for me and my driveway. If you sell your factory bits, I might want to buy them.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey guys thanks.. sorry been travelling again.. but did more upgrades... now lowered, cayman spoiler and black splitters from the SPyder.. :)

IMG_20180313_172955_edit_1520989655529.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts