Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you looking for an easy way to spruce up the look and performance of your Boxster/Cayman for the New Year?
Our Porsche Boxster/Cayman X-Pipes with Carbon Fiber Dual Tips is a cost effective upgrade that truly adds power and a much better look than the stock OEM Porsche muffler tips.
View attachment 179081

Our X Pipe system replaces either the OEM Porsche H-Pipe, which flows very poorly, or the OEM Porsche single pipe on the original 987.1, which flows even worse.

View attachment 179097
Its obvious that Porsche had a budget for the 987.1 exhaust, but that’s ok, we have a great solution to remedy the OEM tip blues.

View attachment 179105
These exhaust tips for the Boxster/Cayman are a quick bolt-on option for upgrading the look of the already aggressive rear-end. Available in polished or carbon fiber finishes, these exhaust tips are the extra flair that will set your Porsche apart. The dual 3.5" outlets are constructed from high quality T304L stainless steel which increase exhaust flow and smooths out exhaust pulses, giving your Porsche more documented power.
View attachment 179089

It is not often an installation this simple can add a significant increase in power and look.
In Stock and Ready to Ship.

You can order directly from the Website or Private message.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've had their black chrome X-pipe on my 2016 Cayman for two years. Looks great, easy to clean, is lighter and sounds meaner than stock.

What's not to like, especially when it's on sale! :drivingskid:

·
Registered
3 Posts
You indicate the X-Pipe to be a relatively simple mod but I'm reading where folks are struggling to separate the mufflers enough to remove the factory unit and install the modified X-Pipe. Do you have suggestions as to a method to do this? I'm not overly excited about this mod if it's going to be difficult. Thanks.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Use Irwin quick grips to spread the mufflers after loosening up the straps and removing them. After some struggle, it turned out to be 10 mins job... There is a thread where I posted my installation experience..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts