Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just to introduce myself, my name is Steve.

Been on the site a while but mainly just lurking.

Picked my car up yesterday, my first Porsche so quite an experience.

Weather has been miserable ever since so no decent photos yet, only the ones my girlfriend took in the dealers.

So far the car seems awesome, hoping for a dry day soon!

I'll be back with updates and some better pictures.

Steve

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Wow, that's one fancy looking car there! Guards Red, I presume? Sure shines and sparkles. WooHoo...
Drive it like you stole it...I hope. But not in bad weather. I'll be hoping for good weather, wherever you are (UK?)

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Wow, that's one fancy looking car there! Guards Red, I presume? Sure shines and sparkles. WooHoo...
Drive it like you stole it...I hope. But not in bad weather. I'll be hoping for good weather, wherever you are (UK?)
I kinda feel like it's Carmine Red. Love the exterior black package details!!! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments guys.

it's Carmine red, just looks brighter under the lights, phone camera makes it look like guards as well.

in the Uk so wrong time of year to enjoy it really, bought myself a hat and gloves so if it's dry the roofs coming down.

its rained pretty much since I got it, had a C63 before and it has a lot more grip than that did in the wet!

·
Registered
79 Posts
WOW, now that is beautiful! Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Sex!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Congrats, she looks beautiful. I feel bad for those in the UK and Seattle, it's always gloomy and wet so dropping the top isn't ideal. Everyone thinks Colorado snows all the time, it is this week but we get over 300 days of sunshine and plenty of top down driving.

·
Registered
106 Posts
DAYUM, America has ugly license plates (Euro looks right on this car)

OH, and great config - car is beautiful

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
DAYUM, America has ugly license plates (Euro looks right on this car)

OH, and great config - car is beautiful
Euro plates are the bomb! Fortunately CA is bringing back the black and yellow legacy plates, can't wait.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts