Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have had my GTS for 2 years and am now thinking of making some little changes. For the exterior I am thinking off adding the 981 Spyder Ducktail rear spoiler, and GT4 side air intake scoops. Does anyone have these parts fitted to a Silver GTS with Carrera Classic wheels on? Would be cool to see how they would look on the car, I am tempted to maybe change the Classics out for Carrera's in Platinum Silver. Just looking for abit more of an aggressive look without major changes.

Interior wise I will just be adding the GT4 SSK, and GT4 Steering wheel, Porsche sports bucket seats would be a dream but cost so much so thinking of Recaro pole positions re-trimmed to match the interior, anyone else gone for none Porsche bucket seats - any pictures?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sorry I don't have any pictures to help you, but your car is gorgeous as it sits now. Is that color GT Silver, or Rhodium?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I'm just getting to that point where I've had it 2 years not made any changes and don't have the cash to upgrade to a GT4. Does a Cobb tune give much gain?

Took this picture this morning after a detail last weekend. I think a Ducktail Spyder spoiler would be nice.

Wheels wise I think the car looks elegant and nice for sure, but it doesn't look aggressive or that track kinda look which is what I'm used to previously so though the Carrera's in Platinum Silver might look good. Like this one.

What do you think?

Maybe I need to get some local to put them on the car so I can see how it looks?

GTS in the UK are rare especially manual, mine has only done 10K miles now, and I want to get back into track days. So thought maybe sell this for £53000 and buy a Manual S for £30000 and modify that.

Anyone modified an S?

I was thinking of getting a black Boxster S manual with Carerra wheels in Plat Silver.

Mods
Eibach Coilovers
Sway Bars from X73
RS29 Brake Pads
Cup2 Tyres
GTS front bumper
Spyder rear spoiler
GT4 Side air scoops
GTS rear lights
GT4 Shifter
GT4 Steering wheel
Recaro Pole Position seats 're trimmed in Leather
Exhaust System.

I think that lot is like £7000 worth. So still falls £15000 less than the GTS and I feel less bad ragging around the track lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts