Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about the silver trim on the doors. I know you get the upper part of the door with the silver trim if you order full leather...my question is what option do you select to get the silver trim along the door handle? I have seen pics online and like it! I don't think my Boxster GTS will come with that trim piece.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
The "leather package" (not full leather) comes with the silver door handle trim. It was $500 when I ordered my car, relatively good value imo.

Reactions: Jeff78

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I have a question about the silver trim on the doors. I know you get the upper part of the door with the silver trim if you order full leather...my question is what option do you select to get the silver trim along the door handle? I have seen pics online and like it! I don't think my Boxster GTS will come with that trim piece.
If you ordered Full Leather it will. This has been included with the Full Leather option for some time now.

Reactions: Jeff78 and KRG

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
If you ordered Full Leather it will. This has been included with the Full Leather option for some time now.
Yeah. In the first couple years it was bizarre that the full leather didn't come with this. It came with a plastic handle with a little patch of leather glued on where you grab it to close the door.

Then they switched it to actually include the FULL LEATHER handle with the FULL LEATHER interior. :D

Reactions: Jeff78
1 - 5 of 5 Posts