Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all am really new in MOD ive got Boxster S 3.2 2005 987

searched the internet for some Normal Mod and need to ask you guys for help

after searching for MOD am thinking of ordering from Fabsbeed a full performance package for 987 boxster s 3.2
and the includes :
Mufflers , Headers with sportcats, tips,Filter and ECU upgrade from EVOMsit
Maxflo muffler system with secondary catbypass pipes and dual-style 3.5 polished tips/sport headers with 200 cell germean impoerws HJS Sport cats, BMC air filter And EVOMsit ECU upgrade.

my car is 280hp

by making all of this how much could i gain hp ? and is it good company
will i feel the differences? wish could some one exp help me :S:helpme:

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts
Fabspeed makes a high quality exhaust with a nice throaty sound. Their advertised dyno results on the 987 is +18 WHP and +14 ft-lbs torque (not sure if that is with ECU reprogram or not).

With the EVOMS DME flash, I think the improvement in performance will be noticable - I don't think you will be disappointed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm +18WHP is nice but how could i know if its is with the ECU :s what about the BMC Air filter and headers :S i wont gain hp with them ?

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts
hmmm +18WHP is nice but how could i know if its is with the ECU :s what about the BMC Air filter and headers :S i wont gain hp with them ?

You're right, I believe the +18 WHP is just for the catback exhaust only, so your package should deliver more (although any contribution by the Air filter is negligible).

You might email them at [email protected] to see if they have dyno'd that package specifically, since it doesn't show up on their website.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:p thanks Bro KS-CS i emailed them and 1 more thing is the package enough or should i add more cuz if you know why exactly i wanna have more hp just to win a race with infinity G37S :( my friends car lol so thats why if there is more things for my car that i could add but not supercharger or turbo just help me with it

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ooh come on i dont want that much hp :p i want normal my car is 280hp with this performance package i dont know exactly how much ill gain but i need some more things .. but not turbo or supercharger

·
Registered
75 Posts

the best thing you can do, is full exhaust with air filter, and program, for your car. this will give you 25-30 hp, and that is the most you can do . We have done it, and thats all the gains you will have.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
LOL all that for a g37s? They're very slow bro, one tried to mess with my CS PDK on the streets and I murdered him.

If you want my advice go for the following:
- Borla or AWE tuning exhaust
- BMC filters
- Softronic ECU flash

that should give you a good 25-30hp and you will whip the g37!

Good luck 3zezy!

·
Banned
560 Posts
Hi all am really new in MOD ive got Boxster S 3.2 2005 987

searched the internet for some Normal Mod and need to ask you guys for help

after searching for MOD am thinking of ordering from Fabsbeed a full performance package for 987 boxster s 3.2
and the includes :
Mufflers , Headers with sportcats, tips,Filter and ECU upgrade from EVOMsit
Maxflo muffler system with secondary catbypass pipes and dual-style 3.5 polished tips/sport headers with 200 cell germean impoerws HJS Sport cats, BMC air filter And EVOMsit ECU upgrade.

my car is 280hp

by making all of this how much could i gain hp ? and is it good company
will i feel the differences? wish could some one exp help me :S:helpme:
Since I can't send you a P.M., can you email me at [email protected]. I will assist you with modifications for your 2005 Boxster S. With the performance package, power will be about 306HP to the crank.

·
Boxster Enthusiast
1,765 Posts
There is a set of Fabspeed Catless Headers listed in the classifieds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts