Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Boxster S with manual seats. I'm short and would like to raise the driver's seat. I know this has been discussed before but - has anyone come up with a method/kit to do this? Thx, Gus

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,088 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Alternative solution?
BoosterSeat.jpg

·
Registered
911 Posts
Gus, even at 5'9", I'd like another couple of inches of seat height. And my (significantly shorter) wife is now using a seat cushion which gives her another 2~3 inches. Our manual seats are both raised to the maximum - so if you find another solution, we'd love to hear it.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
The older Porsches used to sit on spacers that could be removed or added to, to adjust for taller or shorter people. Your Porsche Service Mr should be able to check drawings and let you know if this is possible with these modem Porsches.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am only 5'8" and I have the rear portion of the 14 way seat cushion almost at the bottom. I can't imagine the seat being raised up to it's maximum height. I want to feel like I am down low in the car and not like I am on a bus. If I want to sit up high I will just drive my Sprinter work truck and do 0 to 60 in 13 seconds. :hilarious:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts