Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my wind deflector off for the winter to improve rear visibility. Since there is no longer a storage pouch velcro-d to the frunk carpet, I was going to keep it in a padded manila envelope in the trunk. But it's a bit long for that envelopes I could find. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have mine in a box in the back of a closet. It hurt night visibility in particular and I can't say I care much for the look anyway.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I put mine back on after trying a perspex version. The perspex was lots less vision inhibiting but reflected a lot of wind into the back of my neck.
While doing the trial I just put the original behind the driver's seat.

If I wanted semi-permanent storage I'd be getting an envelope, sticking some velcro 'hooks' on it and then sticking it to the engine bulkhead behind the seat. If I couldn't find a large envelope at the Post Office (ours have a huge range) I'd make something out of an old towel or pillow slip.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I wanted semi-permanent storage I'd be getting an envelope, sticking some velcro 'hooks' on it and then sticking it to the engine bulkhead behind the seat. If I couldn't find a large envelope at the Post Office (ours have a huge range) I'd make something out of an old towel or pillow slip.
I like that idea.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.