Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, after 27,000 miles i am in need of a front brake job. Without going to Porsche North Scottsdale is there a shop in town someone could recommend?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Go to the articles section. If you are in the least bit mechanical, you could do it. This is the easiest car I have seen for a brake, rotor change job I have seen. The only thing I would add it is worth to buy new caliper bolts if you are replacing the rotors.

Tha article is prety clear.

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you don't want to do this yourself, try looking at either

Beck's or German Auto.

Either place can supply the labor and do the job. I am not endorsing either shop, but they both support our local PCA, and many members have used both for service.

Matt

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you don't want to do this yourself, try looking at either

Beck's or German Auto.

Either place can supply the labor and do the job. I am not endorsing either shop, but they both support our local PCA, and many members have used both for service.

Matt
Matt, THANK YOU so much for the heads up on Becks!

Just got off the phone with them, $247.00 for front brake job!! Dealership wanted right around $900.00!!

So thank you very much for the heads up I really appreicate it!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Don Jackson Enterprises is another family-owned, independent Porsche shop that's highly recommended. It's in NW Phoenix around 19th Ave. and Peoria.

Ask for DJ. 602/997-2785.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jeff, I will look into that for the future. I did drop my car at Becks this morning for a front brake job (pads and rotars) and an Oil Change. All that work is still less money than what the dealer wanted just for the brake job.

I can not say enough how great the customer service is at Becks. I HIGHLY recommend them for service. Outstanding customer service, Daniel is awesome and willing to help you out!

Thank you again for the advice and help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts