Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Design 911 are a well know and respected company. You will need someone to fit the kit for you, probably about £140-180. A decent independant will do the job for you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what i want yeah, the front brakes and pads are getting close to having to be replaced soon, and porsche have 660pounds, seems a little steep....will these be as good quality? or do i go for the real thing for more?

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
thats what i want yeah, the front brakes and pads are getting close to having to be replaced soon, and porsche have 660pounds, seems a little steep....will these be as good quality? or do i go for the real thing for more?
Would think the Discs will be Sebro, and the pads Textar, don't think you will need the Brake wear sensors or Brake pad dampering shims unless you've worn everything all the way down.
Price is good as about £10-15 cheeper than I could do them for !! (all 4 discs and pads are £420 from me)
Look here for example,Motordrive Seats Braking scroll down to "Front Textar Disc Pads Cayman S 3.4 ( 2332902) Porsche OEM" & click on more information it shows you that the OEM pads are made by Textar !!! (I know the ones listed are for the "S" but I can get the 2.7's as well)

allan

·
Registered
911 Posts
I'm in the states and can't really relate to the price. Sounds like a great package combo but alot of what you're buying probably doesn't need replacing. Having said that - IIWM (if it were me), I would move away from the drilled rotors in favor of the slotted Giros.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts