Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was approaching 2k miles on my way home from work today and pulled on to the first empty side street I could to snap this at exactly 2k:

IMAG0198.jpg

Unfortunately, I couldn't pull off a "look ma no hands" launch, and had to release the gas and return to my senses. Plus, it's a little cold and the street was in a neighborhood, so an actual launch was not had :(. 'Til next time.

Anyway, thought it was a neat pic.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2000-1019 = 981. I think that's what he means.
Got it, duh. 2000 on the odo, 981 on the trip. Wish I would've thought of that, lol. Unfortunately, I started using the trip to check how accurate the gas mileage the computer gives me is.
Aww cmon, that belongs in the break-in thread :) I also figure Porsche don't care. They can build as many as they want. I can't buy as many as I want ;)
Well, I didn't say I never used the launch control before this...and I didn't say I did ;). I just thought it'd be a neat shot to show what everyone wants to do when they reach the end of break-in.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Congrats!!!

After such a wonderful December, of course we're now having the coldest February on record. I was hoping to be marching my way toward the end of the break-in km's by now, but it's not to be. A few more weeks... :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts