Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

A very nice purchase in a very unique colour, you don't see very often...

Reactions: SubOrbital

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very nice! If this is in Dallas, I hope to see it around.

I seem to recall a guy in PCA classifieds selling one of the original 12 club coupes for something like $400k. I think you've got yourself a bargain, anyway you slice it. :)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A bargain indeed, thanks. We're down in New Braunfels. Excited to get to know the crew at the Austin / Hill Country PCA Chapter in the months ahead.

·
Registered
237 Posts
A bargain indeed, thanks. We're down in New Braunfels. Excited to get to know the crew at the Austin / Hill Country PCA Chapter in the months ahead.

Awesome color combination! I agree on the bronze wheels, might be a nice change from the plain silver.

Come to COTA the weekend of March 29-31 for the PCA club race weekend. I'll be there for DE. You can drive right into the paddock and watch the race and DE sessions from the pit-side grandstands. Combo of Hill Country, Maverick, and Lone Star regions. Will be several "regular" Boxsters there on the track then lots of exotics for DE and racing (Clubsports, GT3RS, etc.)

Tom

·
Registered
290 Posts
I love that green exterior, must be a custom color, no idea why Porsche stopped offering green on their sports cars a decade ago. The interior color isn't my taste, but love that green paint!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the heads up, Tom. Looks like an amazing event! I'm committed that weekend, but looking forward to meeting you soon. Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts