Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife’s 2010 CX9 has about had it . It’s got 147,000 miles and all the little stuff is starting to go . There is a 2012 base cayenne for sale at my Porsche dealer . Asking 20,800 for it . It’s got 61k miles . It’s certified by Porsche and has all the maintenance records on file . 2 owner . The dealer gives an unlimited milage / 2 year warranty .
Any thoughts ? We really love it but it is 8 years old . It has all records and low miles . I could buy something brand new for the same price but the Porsche is so much better . Could it last 5 years more with out costing me a lot in repairs ( not maintenance I factor that in )

·
Registered
234 Posts
It's a steal at that price for a CPO. Grab it. And they generally don't break a lot - so it could last 5 years without costing you a lot in repairs... Especially with CPO covering the first 2 years.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I missed it ! I contacted the dealer right after I posted this and they said it’s gone :( well I’m not in a rush so will just keep waiting for another to pop up

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so I missed out on that one but another one came up . It’s not a CPO. It’s a 2011 cayenne with 41k miles and one owner ... it’s 9 years old but has really low miles . Is it better to buy say a 2013 with 70 or 80k or an older 2011 with only 41k. I know there are many factors to consider and it’s really
Impossible without looking at the two specific vehicles . But all things being equal ???? I would need to get at least 6 years out of the car and probably 100k miles more . Any thoughts ? I’m interested in all perspectives .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts