Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I love the red interior.
The price seems OK for a turbo.
7% off is a good deal. (Try for 10% as a repeat customer.)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How did it drive and handle?
I can only compare it to my Cayman... Macan is very quiet, soft, and drives like SUV. I did not push the car a lot, but I was surprised how quiet it was.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought a 2018 Macan for my wife. If had 1,150 miles, White with Black & Luxor Beige interior. Still smells new, several options including
Porsche Connect, 19" Turbo Wheels and Premium Package Plus. Really a great driving car, she's happy. $51,500.00 plus dealer fees.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I saw a Blue Macan in the showroom at a PCA event and knew I had to have one even though I had just got a 2019 Jetta a few weeks earlier.
Following week I was at my dealer for service and while killing time waiting I asked my salesman about getting one and pricing. The base Sport Edition is the way to go if you just want a daily driver nice enjoyable mid size suv. His pricing for a lease was $6000 at signing and $800 a month.

That night I searched blue Macans from the Porsche website. Found 5 in the country and started overnight chats with those dealers. Ended up finding one about 2.5 hours away at a dealer I had bought my 2006 CS from. Deal was $2500 at signing $695 a month for a CPO demo 6 months old with 6K miles. Dealers replace demo's when they are 6 months old with 6K miles. I was at Porsche Ocala on Saturday and they had 4 all white with beige interior Spyder wheels and some were Sport Editions. I think they had them at like $51k on the window. You probably deal from there.

I love this car. I think the base is fine and good power when you get into it. Surprised me on the power for a 2.0 turbo 252 hp suv. The Spyder wheel and blue color make the car. Great compliments all the time. Sport Exhaust and Spyder wheels are must haves.

Macan 2.jpg

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,651 Posts
Gorgeous car, and a nice find! I recently purchased a loaded, low-mileage, dealer demo, 2018 Mazda3 GT hatchback at similar savings. As a bonus, Mazda adds 12 months/12K miles to the original warranty coverage as part of the CPO package. Extra bonus: 2018 is the last Mazda3 model with a multi-link rear suspension.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts