Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone aware of a dealer or seller with good discount right now?

Looking at 2015-17 Cayman, preferred gts --> 718 s --> 981 cs.

Any recommendations ??

Thanks guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's a nice 2016 Cayman GTS with about 1,000 miles at Porsche of Colorado Springs. I love my CGTS!
unfortunately at that price point it will be out of my budget. Looking to spend <80K out the door. But it's nice. Haven't test drive a gts. I like the 718 s much better and the 981cs

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have read, but cannot personally confirm, but from what I hear, the 718 S is faster and an even better car than the 981 GTS. Have you tried using Porsche Pre-Owned Locator for a GTS that fits what you're looking for?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Contact Porsche of Omaha. They have 1 718 CS for $85 that you might get down to your number. They also have 3 other 718 CSs in the $87-88 range that you might get close to your number. They are good to deal with. Ask for Adam or Alexey and tell them the local guy with the green Cayman recommended you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.