Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Porsche Centre Damascus, Prestige Cars Syria, has officially opened its new facility spanning over 1,400 sqm with a glamorous event attended by several of Syria’s VIPs. Featuring both a showroom and a service area, the Porsche Centre accommodates up to 8 display vehicles at a time, giving enthusiasts the opportunity to experience the complete model range. Equal in size, the Service Centre houses the latest Porsche compliant systems and equipment. The highly anticipated re-launch of the Porsche brand in Syria is set to meet the demand of Porsche customers for premium-quality products and services."

Porsche Newstrack

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey Hassaan, sorry to bring up an old thread, but I haven't been to the forum in ages!

Yes a Porsche Showroom and Service Center are open in Damascus, as a matter of fact my car is getting a complete break disc and pad change right now!

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ Thank God that you are fine.... Really I was worried about you guys here and there in the region with the current circumstances. And the fact that your car is getting serviced is something as I wouldn't be driving it if I were you with the riots storming the country...

You have missed many posts on this forum... please stay in touch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.