Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Just a reminder that "Cars & Coffee at Ala Moana by Ben Bridge Timeworks" will be this sunday! Weather forecast looks good. Looking forward to seeing everyone there:)!

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Wow! C&C was packed today and fun as usual. What an awesome turnout with about 60 cars and a lot of car enthusiasts! Also Island Driver TV was there so check out the show on OC16! Here are a few pics for everybody.
Also thanks to Ben Bridge Timeworks for sponsoring the event, Porsche of Honolulu, and everybody for supporting and the help:)
View attachment 18890

View attachment 18891

View attachment 18892

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Wow! C&C was packed today and fun as usual. What an awesome turnout with about 60 cars and a lot of car enthusiasts! Also Island Driver TV was there so check out the show on OC16! Here are a few pics for everybody.
Also thanks to Ben Bridge Timeworks for sponsoring the event, Porsche of Honolulu, and everybody for supporting and the help:)

View attachment 18892
You like that Wimbledon Green 964, don't you.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
We had another great turnout with 55+ cars and awesome weather and again many new faces. Thanks to everyone for hanging out and talkin' cars!
Thanks to Ben Bridge Timeworks for the support, to Porsche Hawaii for supplying the Starbucks, and to TW Steel for supplying the F1 Model Car & helmet for the giveaway!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Aka,

Sorry, I'll try to make it to C&C soon. We had a baby boy and I'm on diaper duties on the weekend for awhile. Anyhow just wanted to tell you there's a guy on ebay who broke down his new cayman R and is selling guards red aluminum GT2 doors, hood and trunk with Porsche aerokit spoiler for 3K if you're interested. He already sold the carbon buckets, suspension and wheels...

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Aka,

Sorry, I'll try to make it to C&C soon. We had a baby boy and I'm on diaper duties on the weekend for awhile. Anyhow just wanted to tell you there's a guy on ebay who broke down his new cayman R and is selling guards red aluminum GT2 doors, hood and trunk with Porsche aerokit spoiler for 3K if you're interested. He already sold the carbon buckets, suspension and wheels...
Jman
Congrats on your baby boy! You can spoil him now with rides in the P-car and when he's older he can state that he's driven in Porsche's since he was a baby, and I see father-son vacations to Porsche driving schools in the future, awesome!
Thanks for the heads up on the parts, I'll check it out!

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
C&C tomorrow am! Hope to see some P cars out there, I heard alot of BMW's are showing and maybe a few other surprise cars :taunt:

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I was told today's Cars N Coffee was the best ever, with 70+ cars showing up and a great variety too. Thanks to Ben Bridge Timeworks & Porsche Honolulu for support, and thanks to all of you for the support! Here are a few pics.

41 - 60 of 95 Posts