Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
808 croc thanks for the pics:thanks:

Decent turn out yesterday, thanks to everybody that showed up and thanks to Ben Bridge Timeworks for holding the event and to POH for the coffee, cookies, & donuts. unfortunately the event got cut short due to the rain, hopefully next event will be drier, see you then:)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
808 croc thanks for the pics:thanks:

Decent turn out yesterday, thanks to everybody that showed up and thanks to Ben Bridge Timeworks for holding the event and to POH for the coffee, cookies, & donuts. unfortunately the event got cut short due to the rain, hopefully next event will be drier, see you then:)
I think I saw you coming home @ 10:20 last night.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Last C&C of 2012!

Just a reminder that Cars & Coffee is next Sunday, the 11th and it will be the last event of the year. So hope to see everyone and hoping the weather will be great too :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
C&C is on hiatus until we get a new site. James and Ben Bridge Timeworks were very generous in sponsoring us at Ala Moana Center. Now, Ala Moana wants to charge us something like $2500 every month to host C&C. Their reasoning is they charge for their Farmers Market, so they can charge us for C&C.

We are working on a new venue in the Kakaako area, so stay tuned. I have a brainstorming meeting on Friday morning.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Thanks for update. Hope it can resume.
We should have a new location for March 10. I had a meeting yesterday with someone representing another organization and was offered a place in Kakaako. We just heed to hammer out details. If we get it done in time, we may even have one for Feb 10!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts