Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like C&C in New Canaan, CT is back: Caffeine and Carburetors (see note, re, C&C being suspended here: http://www.planet-9.com/u-s-northea...ark-october-16th-post1692425.html#post1692425)

From the email I received, it looks like there were be a Porsche theme aspect to it: "Caffeine and Carburetors celebrates the legendary 917 on 9/17 with a special presentation of "PORSCHES ON ELM".* On Sunday "9-17" all Porsches will be parking on New Canaan's most prominent street. Plan ahead and be part of one of the most impressive collection of classic and contemporary Porsches ever assembled in the Northeast."

I hope to attend. Two important questions: (i) Will Goofnik be there; and (ii) will he be bringing cookies?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Is anyone going to this? are BMW's welcome?
Yes, anyone can go. I've been in the past and all different marques were there. Its simply they are doing a Porsche themed event with Porsches parking on a specific street.

Reactions: JML42
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.