Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you please- post a picture of your car with the bumper here? :) I know there is alot on the net already,
but i also know what there are many of you that havent posted yours yet.

Im sort of trying to find out wether to go full 997 front, og stick with the most economic solution, and go with
a 997 look front bumper! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm always hesitant to buy aftermarket parts because of fitment issues. If the car is light colored....the uneven gaps are more prominent. If the car is darker, it's easier to get away with it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm always hesitant to buy aftermarket parts because of fitment issues. If the car is light colored....the uneven gaps are more prominent. If the car is darker, it's easier to get away with it.
Yup. That's why I'm keeping my OEM Bumper, and just going with a Front Lip.

Parts that don't fit properly, that are higher up, stick out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wow! Your front looks absolutely stunning! Who makes this one- and what was the price?

Im also an OEM fan, but i think the Cayman front lacks some "racing"ness- and i think the GT3 bumper transformes the car totally! :)
I got mine from xtremeraceworks it was around 1200 but i opted for the carbon lip which was another 600.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Before:

IMG_1141.JPG

And after:

IMG_2474.JPG

The GT3 style bumper looks great. But I reverted back to factory aerokit as I prefer the sleeker look.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What price do we get from nr auto? i love the gt3 bumper- and its aerodynamics!

I cant find the other dealer, got a link?

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
What price do we get from nr auto? i love the gt3 bumper- and its aerodynamics!

I cant find the other dealer, got a link?
You'd have to call or email Neal and ask, I have no idea what the current pricing is, but be sure to tell him you are from Planet-9 because we are supposed to get a discount of some sort.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts